Monday, August 9, 2010

The Real Deal Part 2

I've waited a bit to post this entry.  I was waiting to see if I could get any additional information - and I got a bit. A week or so following the previous post "Real Deal"  I received a comment that took my breath away.  It was from a new guest it read,

"Yes, Honore Dusserre, my great grandpan, is the man with the mustache. He stood 6' 9".
While I waited for her reply I located two more pictures of our Basque sheepherder, banker.  I hope you enjoy them.
 

3 comments:

  1. That is so neat - a family member! I can see why it took your breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the babies pictures. I don't know if you can enlarge them, but they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is his wife's name? (Or the children in the 2nd photo?)

    ReplyDelete