Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holiday Opportunity - Write Your Families Story -Updated

I received a wonderful comment from a new guest and I wanted to share it with all of you.  I hope it encourages you in my Holiday Opportunity Quest.

"In the 1950's my mother belonged to the People's Book Club and I just recently found the books she received in a box long packed. Just finishes PAPA MARRIED A MORMON and, being a librarian, decided I wanted to find out more about John D. Fitzgerald, little realizing that he wrote the GREAT BRAIN series... Found a link to this blog and just couldn't let the option to post a comment pass. I'm currently editing a book of my own grandfather's writings and know more and more each day how much family means! A. R. Huggins."


Thank you A.R. Huggins.  Every story deserves to be told.  If you like send me a note about the stories you've found.  It will give us all inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment