Friday, May 7, 2010

Coming Soon - Ephriam Aden

Hi friends.  I have 2 other deadlines to meet this week, but I plan on posting about Bishop Aden over the weekend.  He was one of my favorite finds in this experience.
Thanks everyone of you for making this blog so fun and productive.  I love your ideas, your questions, even your concerns.  It helps me check my work as well as reminds me why I wanted to use this medium in the first place.  The only thing this blog does not afford me is the opportunity to meet you in person.  I remember one time while I was researching I was kind of stuck, so I said a prayer for help.  In my mind I imagined being a school auditorium, walking up to a podium as if I was going to speak. I never could find a way to make that happen, but just know that sometimes when I write I go back to that image and I try to imagine you.

 Thanks for letting this blog be my podium.  Thank you for coming each day.

I promise I will write soon.  Make it a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to learn more about Bishop Aden!!

    ReplyDelete